MOTUL MotylGear 75W90 Gear Oil - 1L
API GL-5 and GL-4
Type of Use:
Specially recommended for gearboxes hard to shift and/or noisy gearboxes.
All mechanical transmission synchronised or not synchronised gearboxes, gearbox/differential, transfer gearbox and hypoid differentials without limited slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
- Technosynthese “Extreme Pressure” lubricant for an efficient anti-wear protection reinforced with synthetic base stocks for a better resistance at high temperature and longer life time.
- Stays in viscosity grade 90 after the KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- Viscosity grade 90 at high temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.