AEM 320LPH E85 Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump 65mm w/ hooks, Offset Inlet (50-1215)
AEM’s 320lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. This physical size of this fuel pump makes it a great replacement for the Nissan R35 GT-R (requires 2 pumps), 2008-’14 Subaru WRX STi, 2006-’11 Honda Civic and many other popular enthusiast applications (NOTE: The plug wiring may need to be updated for some applications). Its compact, short body design (65mm length) with mounting hooks also makes it ideal in universal applications that have fuel tanks with tight tolerances.
The AEM 320lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 320lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings. Every AEM 320lph E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Includes Fuel Pump, installation instructions, wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings (use of stock isolator sleeve is recommended)
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre filter which may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring. You can download a copy of the instructions from the BUY/INSTRUCTIONS tab on the product pages of our website.
- It is imperative to ensure that the polarity of the electrical plug in your tank is correct for you pump if you choose to use it. If it is not correct you can either re-pin it or use the supplied plug.
- Although AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps are the same physical size as many OEM fuel pumps, they may not be appropriate for a specific application. You can consult the Vehicle Search function on our website to see whether a pump is recommended for your vehicle. The Vehicle Search function should be used as a reference only. It is imperative that you check the fuel pump sizing for your vehicle before purchasing an AEM High Flow Fuel Pump.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.