Terms and Conditions of Use
|By purchasing from us online or in store at The Race Spot (TRS), you agree to abide by our stated Terms, Conditions, Rates and Policies. Any new revisions or updates will be prominently displayed here on this page.
If you have any questions or concerns, as always, feel free to Contact Us.
Most orders will ship within 1-5 business days.
• If an item has a significant backorder, we will contact you.
• Feel free to Contact Us and check in on your order anytime!
When your order ships, you will receive a tracking number sent to the email you provided when checking out. If you have not received your tracking number after 7 days, feel free to email us for a status (email@example.com).
Some items may be on back order from the manufacturer. If this is a significant delay, we will contact you. If the item is not on the shelf, please allow extra time as they may be in transit.
Free Shipping and $12 Flat Rate Options:
• To the lower 48 United States only (Excludes Hawaii and Alaska)
• Some items are not eligible for free shipping
• We generally use FedEX or USPS
Overnight or 2-Day Shipping:
• Most parts are available for immediate shipping, but note, not ALL products may be in stock at the time of purchase.
• When the product comes available, we will ship via your selected method.
• If it will be a significant delay or a back-ordered item, we will contact you.
New York State:
Orders shipping to New York will be charged state tax.
• The Race Spot is located in Upstate, NY USA.
• Purchaser is responsible for ALL duties, customs, tarrif, declarations, etc.
• International orders may take up to 30 days shipping time.
For international orders outside the United States of America, the customer is 100% responsible for any customs, duties, declarations, taxes or brokerage fees associated with the delivery. If the customer refuses the acceptance of the package and it it returned to The Race Spot, we reserve the right to deduct all shipping fees and charges associated with the loss from your product refund.
|Fluids & Batttery Shipping:|
Ships to the Continental USA Only:
Fluids and batteries can only ship via ground delivery to the lower 48 continental United States (Excludes Hawaii and Alaska). Not available for international or overnight shipping.
|Oversize / Heavy Shipping:|
Hoods, Trunks, Doors, Engines, etc:
• Ships ONLY to the 48 continental United States (Excludes Hawaii and Alaska)
• Not available for International Shipping.
• Read more...
Seibon Carbon Products:
• Seibon requires inspection of the product upon delivery.
• Read more...
|Returns and Exchanges:|
The Quick Run-Down:
• No Returns on Opened, Used or Installed Products
• No Returns on Electronics or Batteries
• No Returns on Forced Performance Products
• Return in 15 Days - Full Product Refund **
• Return in 16-30 Days - 20% Restocking Fee **
• No Returns Over 30 Days **
• Incorrect Items - No charge to you!
• Warranties are by Manufacturer only
• You must have your TRS Invoice Number
* The counter starts when you receive your item to the day The Race Spot receives your returned package.
* This is important! Please read this before you ship your return:
If your item shipped to you for FREE, your refund will be minus:
• The standard 20% restocking fee (If 16-30 days)
• The FULL SHIPPING PRICE
• (You will lose your free shipping bonus if you return the item. Special conditions will apply if you are only returning a small portion of the order.)
• You purchase a product for $200.
• Shipping was $15, but it shipped to you for free.
• You return it and we receive it within 30 days (from the date you got the package), you will receive a refund for $145:
- $15.00 (Shipping Charge)
- $40.00 (20% of $200 Restocking Fee)
More information on Returns...
How it works:
• Discount Codes are entered on the Checkout Page.
• Only one Code may be used at a time.
• Some products are excluded.
• On mobile, click "Show Order Summary" at the top to enter the code.
Products excluded from discount codes:• AEM
Most of the products The Race Spot (TRS) sells offer their own manufacturer warranty. TRS will only warranty eligible TRS products. For a direct product warranty claim, please contact the manufacturer for full details on coverage.
TRS offers a Lifetime Warranty on TRS Parts to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects.
Forced Performance Company Policy: All sales are final, only exception for cases where the wrong items were shipped. Any other cases where return is approved are subject to 20% restocking fee and goods are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund. Please refer to FP's Terms and Conditions.
Seibon Carbon: Please carefully inspect any Seibon piece before accepting delivery. Do not sign until you've fully inspected the contents. Please refer to Seibon's Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason if the threat of fraud is tagged by our system. If we feel an order may be fraudulent, we will cancel the order and refund the payment. If this does happen and you are not an evil robot, please feel free to give us a call and order by phone.
Please do not share your login information or password with other people.
Not all items may be in stock at the time of purchase and may take extra time for shipping. Any and all prices are subject to change without notice. Some items and products are for race and track use only and may be illegal to run on your local streets. Please check all your local laws before purchase. Many items are designed to increase the power of your vehicle and it is your choice to modify your car. TRS is not responsible for any damages that may incur from all that boost. Drive safe!