AEM Analog EGT 0~1800°F SAE Gauge (30-5131)
AEM's Analog style 0-1800 F Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Gauge features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions. This gauge offers a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. A precision high-speed electronic stepper motor delivers lightning fast needle movement, making AEM's EGT one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. An included K-Type thermocouple sensor provides accurate temperature readings for the gauge.
All AEM analog style gauges feature seven backlight colors that allow you to match your OEM or other gauge backlighting, a silver and black bezel and a white and black faceplate to best match the interior of your vehicle. The backlighting is adjustable via a dial on the rear of the gauge to optimize viewing in all lighting conditions.
The 0-1800F EGT Gauge is a must for anyone with a gas or Diesel turbocharged engine who wants to monitor exhaust gas temperatures. Using an EGT gauge is a common method for monitoring a turbo's performance, as EGTs can climb to dangerous levels without any indication from boost levels or air/fuel ratio (AFR) readings.
- Gauge readout from 0-1800Fahrenheit (SAE)
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Temperature gauge includes high quality K-Type Thermocouple sensor - everything you need to install it!
- Easy-to-install harness
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Electronic stepper motor needle
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing