CTek CTEK US 0.8 Battery Charger
US 0.8 (Part No. 56-865) is CTEK’s smallest 12 V charger. It offers state of the art technology and is perfect for charging smaller 12 V batteries that can be found in motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs and lawnmowers. It is also suitable for maintenance charging “normal- sized” batteries such as car batteries.
The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process. The US 0.8 is a compact and fully automatic 6-step charger for 12 V batteries from 1.2–32 Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 100 Ah. The US 0.8 is splash and dust proof, delivers 0.8 A and is designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and shortcircuit proof. The US 0.8 is delivered with 5-year warranty.
- Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 6 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Numerous accessories simplify using the same charger for multiple batteries
- Water-resistant so that the solution could be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
|Charging current||Max 0.8 A|
|Type of charger||6 step, fully automatic charging cycle|
|Type of battery||12V lead-acid batteries|
|Battery capacity||1.2-32 Ah, up to 100 Ah for maintenance|