DEI Hi-Temp Shrink Tubes - Wire Insulation
Excellent water-tight wire protection for automotive, marine use, and more!
Professional grade military spec flexible polyolefin tubing provides excellent electrical insulation, protection from dirt, dust, solvents, and foreign materials as well as providing strain relief. Over expanded tubing easily fits over the end of wires and connectors and shrinks down to 33% of it’s original diameter for a snug water-tight protective seal without a reduction in tube length.
Hi-Temp Shrink Tubes can be used to insulate wires, wire splicing, connections, terminals and meets the material functional properties of Military Spec DTL-23053/5C.
- Offers clean professional look
- Meets MIL Spec DTL-23053/5C
- 3:1 shrink ratio
- Flame retardant
- Alternate to plastic ties & tape
- Use to insulate wires, connections, terminals, wire splicing & more
- Thick wall construction & remains flexible
- Operating temp range: -67°F to 275°F
- Max Operating temp: 394°F for short duration (30 to 60 mins)
- Easy to install: Apply at 120 to 180°F using heat gun
NOTE: To customers ordering in BULK, Please note the number in the QUANTITY BOX in your shopping cart is the bulk length of your order in FEET. For example, by default, quantity is "1". This would make your bulk order 1 foot of shink tube. Changing the product quantity in your shopping cart to "20" would make your order 20 feet of shrink tube.