DEI Mini Versa Shield 5.25" x 16.5" (010384)
Versa-Shield was designed to protect starters from potential failure caused by under hood heat soak conditions. Constructed using an aluminized heat reflective material backed with a hi-temp rated glass fiber insulation barrier, Versa-Shield is capable of reflecting radiant heat up to 2000°F.
Simply wrap desired component with Versa-Shield and trim excess material. Edges attach to itself using a hook & loop edge closure design. In most cases there is no need to remove component when installing Versa-Shield.
- For use in most mini high Torque starters
- Withstands 500˚F of direct heat/2000˚ radiant
- Edges attach to itself with hook & loop closure design
- Universal-trim length to size
- Can easily be removed for shows
- No need to remove starter for installation in most cases
- Multiple uses to protect master cylinders, cool cans, distributors, fuel pumps & more
- 5.25" x 16.5"